Wondering if your fireplace is safe to use? Looking for a way to heat the home when the power is out? Curious about what is in your dryer vent?
We offer a variety of chimney sweep services including flue brushing, flue caps, repairs, and flue pics to keep your home safe and help you prepare for the unexpected.
Services Offered include-
Fireplace and Chimney Condition Checks and Sweeping
Keep your home and family safe by following the Chimney Safety Institute of America’s [link] recommendation and have your chimney inspected at least once a year. That might sound like a lot if you don’t use it much, but unused chimneys often attract animals. An animal nest could be a fire hazard when you start a fire in the fireplace.
- Fireplace – $169
- Fireplace with Gas Logs – $179
- Lined Chimney Insert – $179
- System Sweep and Camera Scan – $219
Stove Condition Checks and Sweeping
Your wood burning stove makes your home more self-sufficient, but it needs to be serviced too. We do the condition checks, sweeping and we clean up the mess before we leave.
- Free Standing Stove – $179
- Unlined Insert Stove – $309
- Wood Stove Sales & Installation – Call for information
Other Chimney Services
Your home may need chimney repairs or we may be able to extend the life of the wood-burning system. We can even do a detailed video scan of the flue and identify potential problems.
- Masonry Repairs – Call for information
- Standard & Custom Flue Caps – Call for information
- Chimney video scans – Call for information
- Condition Check only – $109 (additional systems are $39 ea)
We also offer:
- Dryer Vent Cleaning – $169 – $199
- Wood Stove Insert removal and hauling – $429
All Customers receive a written Condition Report for their systems. For more information or to schedule a service appointment, please call us at 719-598-4466 between 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday, or Contact Us.
We look forward to serving you!