Wondering if your fireplace is safe to use? Looking for a way to heat the home when the power is out? Curious about what is in your dryer vent?
We offer a variety of services to keep your home safe and help you prepare for the unexpected.
Fireplace and Chimney Condition Checks and Sweeping
Keep your home and family safe by following the Chimney Safety Institute of America’s [link] recommendation and have your chimney inspected at least once a year. That might sound like a lot if you don’t use it much, but unused chimneys often attract animals. An animal nest will be a fire hazard when you start a fire in the fireplace.
- Fireplace – $149
- Fireplace with Gas Logs – $159
- Lined Chimney Insert – $159
- System Sweep and Camera Scan – $189
Stove Condition Checks and Sweeping
Your wood burning stove makes your home more self-sufficient, but it needs to be vacuumed too. We do the vacuuming and we clean up the mess before we leave.
- Free Standing Stove – $159
- Unlined Insert Stove – $279
- Wood Stove Sales & Installation – Call for information
Other Chimney Services
Your home may need chimney repairs or we may be able to extend the life of the wood-burning system. We can even do a detailed video scan of the flue and identify.
- Masonry Repairs – Call for information
- Standard & Custom Flue Caps – Call for information
- Flue Relining for wood burning and gas appliances – Call for information
- Chimney video scans – Call for information
- Condition Check only – $89
We also offer:
- Dryer Vent Vacuuming – $139 – $189
- Insert removal and hauling – $349
All Customers receive a written Condition Report for their systems. For more information or to schedule a service appointment, please call us at 719-598-4466 between 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday, or Contact Us.
We look forward to serving you!